Let your child explore the micro-world of insects like ‘Butterfly’ and ‘Ladybug’.
This mini box is a part of the full box and comprises two activities.
Combo 1 of Volume 1 (Insects Theme) consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different insects, their characteristics, the importance of their functions & habitats in a step-by-step manner.
- The activities in this box introduce insects with an emphasis on colors, shapes, patterns, and numeracy.
- The Ladybug activity helps in numeral recognition and value
- The Butterfly symmetry activity helps in identifying different patterns, understanding the concept of matching and developing visual discrimination skills.
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of all the activities specially curated for maximum retention and learning.
Personalized name boxes available to gift your loved ones.