Understanding skin patterns of different wild animals and their peculiar behaviours, explore more creatures of the jungle with ‘Leopard’, ‘Cheetah’ and ‘Zebra’.
This mini box is a part of the full box and comprises 2 activities.
Combo 2 of Volume 2 (Wild Animals Theme) consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different animals, their natures, habitats, and relationships in a step-by-step manner.
- The activities in this box introduce animal behaviour and their habitat
- Activities like Zebra lacing help in building focus, concentration, eye-hand co-ordination and developing fine motor skills
- Leopard and Cheetah puzzle aid in problem solving and critical thinking
- Learning about patterns like stripes, spots and rosettes
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of all the activities specially curated for maximum retention and learning.
Personalized name boxes available to gift your loved ones.