TRANSPORT BIG BOX | Ages 3.5 - 5 | 6 activities + 1 Story book
With increasing complexity from Volume 1, ride on terrains with bicycles or wander in the space, explore some more of the moving world with activities based on ‘Bicycle’, ‘Spacecraft’, ‘Bullet Train’, ‘Submarine’, & ‘Construction Vehicles in our Volume 2.
The Volume 2 of Transport-Theme consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, explaining the physical parts, facts, and importance of each mode of transportation in a step-by-step manner.
- The Transport Theme Box Activities introduce the usage of submarines, understanding complex patterns through its movement, life underwater, spacecraft and the planets in the solar system, different types of bicycles, bullet trains & construction vehicles.
- Volume 2 is curated as an advancement to Volume 1 including activities like Mazes, Board games, Puzzles aiding in problem-solving & critical thinking.
- The DIY “Bullet Train” Crafts & Experiments for fine motor skill development, fostering creativity & developing eye-hand coordination, and interactive activities enhancing role-playing skills.
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy.
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of all the activities and storybooks specially curated for maximum retention and learning.