ANIMALS BIG BOX | Ages 3.5 - 5 | 6 activities + 1 Story book
Understanding skin patterns of different wild animals and their peculiar behaviours; with increasing complexity from Volume 1, explore more creatures of the jungle with ‘Leopard’, ‘Cheetah’, ‘Tiger’, ‘Zebra’, ‘Monkey’, and ‘Bear’.
Volume 2 of Animal Theme consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different animals, their natures, habitats, and relationships in a step-by-step manner.
- The Animal Theme Box Activities introduce animal behaviour, habitat, and concepts like numeracy & as well as letters of the alphabet.
- Volume 2 is curated as an advancement to Volume 1 including activities like Sequencing, Lacing and Puzzles aiding in problem-solving & critical thinking.
- The DIY “Tiger” Craft helps in fine motor skill development, fostering creativity & developing eye-hand coordination, and interactive activities enhancing role-playing skills.
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy.
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of all the activities and storybooks specially curated for maximum retention and learning.