Add "DIY ACTIVITY" in cart to claim for free.
Let your child explore the wildlife and learn some quirky facts about creatures of the jungle with ‘Crocodile’, ‘Elephant’, ‘Giraffe’, and ‘Lion through our various preschool activities
The Wild Animals Theme for 3-4-year-olds consists of well-paced, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different animals through stories, pre-math, problem-solving and motor activities.
- Toss the ring on elephant developing gross motor skills
- DIY “Lion” developing fine motor skills, fostering creativity & eye-hand coordination
- Crocodile puzzle helping in problem solving, letter recognition and sequencing
- Giraffe activity to learn number recognition and value
- Head to toe maze aiding in problem-solving & critical-thinking skills
- Story book on friendship introducing animal sounds and their gaits.