Add "DIY ACTIVITY" in cart to claim for free.
Let your child explore the ‘Butterfly’, ‘Ladybug’, and ‘Honey Bee’. Discover quirky facts about them, or simply enjoy the playful activities, fiction, and creative artwork with your guidance.
The Insects-Theme for 3-4-year-olds consists of well-paced, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different insects, their characteristics, and the importance of their functions & habitats through stories, pre-math, problem-solving and motor activities.
- Honeybee book and Hive puzzle introducing behaviours and habitats
- Butterfly puzzle aiding in problem-solving and introducing body parts
- Ladybug activity for number recognition and value
- Honeybee Hexagon puzzle to learn the concept of sequencing, matching & one-to-one correspondence
- Butterfly symmetry emphasising colours, shapes and patterns
- DIY Ladybug developing fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination & fosters creativity.