INSECTS BIG BOX | Ages 2 - 3.5 | 6 activities + 1 Story book
Let your child explore the micro-world of insects like ‘Butterfly’, ‘Ladybug’, and ‘Honey Bee’. Discover quirky facts about them, or simply enjoy the playful activities, fiction, and creative art-work with your guidance.
Volume 1 of Insects-Theme consists of well-paced, comprehensive, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different insects, their characteristics, the importance of their functions & habitats in a step-by-step manner.
- The Insects Theme Box Activities introduce insect body & behaviour, with an emphasis on colours, shapes, patterns, and numeracy.
- The concept of sequencing, matching & one-to-one correspondence is taught through Puzzles aiding in problem-solving & critical thinking.
- The DIY Ladybug Craft helps in fine motor skill development, developing eye-hand coordination & fostering creativity.
- Reusable and repeatable to keep your little one busy
- Vocabulary Building & Language Development is a by-product of all the activities and storybooks specially curated for maximum retention and learning.