Let your child explore the ‘Butterfly’, ‘Ladybug’, and ‘Honey Bee’. Discover quirky facts about them, or simply enjoy the playful activities, fiction, and creative artwork with your guidance.
The Insects-Theme for 3-4-year-olds consists of well-paced, age-appropriate activities that will engage parents and children playfully, teaching them about different insects, their characteristics, and the importance of their functions & habitats through stories, pre-math, problem-solving and motor activities.
- Honeybee book and Hive puzzle introducing behaviours and habitats
- Butterfly puzzle aiding in problem-solving and introducing body parts
- Ladybug activity for number recognition and value
- Honeybee Hexagon puzzle to learn the concept of sequencing, matching & one-to-one correspondence
- Butterfly symmetry emphasising colours, shapes and patterns
- DIY Ladybug developing fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination & fosters creativity.